What’s Next for IT Services Companies in an Age of Disruptive Transformation
CC&C is a leader in upskilling resources, creating a mind-set change for superior results
IT services companies need to move up the value stack to survive. To stay in the game, you must be able to add value in “what to do” and “why do it” conversations with clients. Talk to us today to see how we can help in your journey.
CC&C: Your experienced partner for upskilling in uncertain times
At CC&C we have been helping IT services companies bridge this gap for more than 20 years. Our clients range from tier-one Indian services companies to specialist services teams in the US and Europe.
- We understand the business model and how to support it
- We understand the disruptive impact of automation, digital transformation, agile, DevOps, cloud, IoT
- We understand your business and its challenges
- We understand your markets and how they are changing
Ask how CC&C can help: We have a strong story to tell in four dimensions
- TOGAF training helped a California based services company win more business
- Back-office architecture work for delivery by Indian services company team
- Bespoke training in disruptive service topics: Digital Transformation, DevOps, Agile, Cloud and more.
- Global Enterprise Architecture training academy for a tier-one Indian services company
- IT Transformation / IT4IT training academy for a European IT services company
- TOGAF and other architecture training modules with strong vertical market customization (banking, insurance, telecom, public sector)
The CC&C team can make your team stronger
CC&C’s specialist architecture and strategy leadership experience can help you open doors and expand your footprint.
Advisory: Stay in the strategic conversation with support from CC&C strategists, architects and innovators
Vertical Depth: Ranging from tactical support to service line strategy, we can bring tailored knowledge of key verticals to transform your position.
Skills Training: Enhance team and individual strength in architecture and strategy. Our multidimensional skills and maturity framework will reveal the best opportunities for growth.
Vertical Expertise: Help generalists become specialists in deep architecture for verticals such as banking, telecom, health, insurance, retail, FMCG and more.
Delivery Team Support: Fill tactical gaps in service delivery by supplementing your team with CC&C client-facing specialists
Behind the Scenes: Use CC&C vertical and technical experts for background project support on critical project work.
[IT Services Companies] need to invest in the ability to translate business needs into software features – these are professionals that can talk to users (business managers) and translate their needs into a set of software features and then create a system of codification that can transfer this to the offshore production location.